At GroComp, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our software and many services. This policy may change from time to time. Customers using the GroComp application or other specialized applications developed or designed by GroComp will be notified of updates to this policy in the release notes to the application. For customers using the GroComp extranet or web sites please check the site for changes from time to time.
• We collect, retain, and use customer information for legitimate business purposes only. We limit the information we collect to that which we believe is appropriate and necessary to manage your needs, provide our services and comply with applicable law.
• We strive to maintain the accuracy of customer information.
• Our employees are responsible for protection of customer information. We have internal policies and programs designed to protect your information. It is the responsibility of each GroComp employee to comply with our privacy policies and procedures.
• We limit the internal and external disclosure of customer information. Other than as set forth herein, GroComp does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others without your prior consent. To opt to not have your personal information shared as set forth herein, contact us . We may share with our partners and customers non-personal, aggregate statistical information regarding you, your customers, your suppliers, sales, traffic patterns and site usage.
II. The Information We Collect We rely on many sources of information to help us understand and meet your needs. On occasion, we enter into agreements with other companies to provide services to us or to make additional products and services available to you. We carefully stipulate under these agreements that these companies may receive nonpublic personal information about you, and that they must protect this information and may not use it for any other purpose other than in connection with our agreement. We may collect nonpublic personal information about you including:
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties;
• Information we receive about you from applications and other forms, which we have collected by your using products or services obtained from us, one of our affiliates or nonaffiliated third parties; and
• Information we receive from other sources, such as your employer and other third parties.
III. Why We Collect Information? GroComp uses nonpublic personal information about you to:
• Accurately identify you;
• Protect and administer your records and accounts;
• Help us notify you of product enhancements and changes to products;
• Save you time when you apply for additional products and services;
• Comply with certain laws and regulations.
IV. How We Collect Your Information? GroComp collects information related to you in several ways:
• Some personal information is gathered when you register. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience.
• In addition to the above, we may also ask you for personal information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you enroll in a program offered by one of our partners, when you alter your request for services (i.e., increase your annual spend) and when you report a problem with our software or one of our services. If you contact GroComp we may keep a record of that correspondence. GroComp may also occasionally ask you to
complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
V. How is the Collected Information Used?
• We also monitor usage to help us develop upgrades to the software and develop the design and layout of the website.
• We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
• GroComp collects, stores and uses information from the users of its application (meaning the computer software programs), and the hosted environment (meaning a hardware/software system combination under the control of GroComp on which the Product, or any portion thereof, is run). Aggregated versions of this information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns, with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance the application or hosted environment and our services. Additionally, GroComp may keep track of this information and the information that you provide to us for our internal review, business development, research, marketing and promotional purposes, press inquiries or aggregate statistical analysis, customization, demographic patterns, and historical trends. Aggregate information may occasionally be shared with our business partners and customers, and this information does not include any personally identifiable information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually. As GroComp adopts additional technology we may also gather information through other means.
VI. Information Security We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those who need to have that information to provide products or services to you. If we use other companies to provide products
or services to you, we require that they keep the information we share with them safe and secure. We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place that comply with legal requirements to store and secure information about you from unauthorized access, alteration and destruction.